Monday, February 3, 2014

you....


Being my blog I talk all about 'me' here.

I was wondering if anyone out there might like to talk about themselves, share their story (we all have one), tell us how they cope, tell us what works for them and what is a total disaster. Ask a question of others or just pop up in the comments and say hello. Tell me how your world has changed since PTSD became part of it.

I know you're reading (the stats tell me so) but I would love to connect with a few more of you if you feel you want to share. I've got a nice cuppa, scones, jam and cream or caramel slice or even raspberry muffins on offer that I'd love to share with you!

I'm not good at commenting on blogs so I know how it feels. I read, agree and then off I go.

It takes courage to put yourself out there both in real life and online, so of course there's no pressure but if you feel like saying hello this is an open invitation to YOU!

I look forward to hearing from you otherwise I might have to eat all the goodies myself...

Mel x



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyn
    Thanks so much for sharing part of your story with me and also the very insightful words of Ludka above. Indeed this needs to remembered by those who struggle so much once they return home, incredibly moving to read his words.

    Thanks again Lyn for the comment and for sharing.
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete